Las Caldas
About 20 minutes or so outside of Oviedo is a town called Aquaxana, where they have Las Caldas. They are restored Turkish Baths from the 18th century. It is now a beautiful resort city. Unfortunately, I took very few pictures of the actual hotel and baths, I was too distracted by nature, haha
As soon as we got out of the car, I immediately thought of Honduras, so I had to take this picture.
I love all of the plants that grow through rocks and the tiny flowers
Though we weren't far from the city, it felt like we were far into the mountains. I love the green!
I couldn't get the camera to focus quite on the actual flower 😭😭
I always seem to drift towards open water
This is the original hotel. Some of the baths are located across the street from the hotel, so the bridge on the left was built for hotel stayers. This way, they wouldn't have to walk in the cold air while still wet. :)
Oh look, another old church! I just love them.
These trees look like they were painted to look camouflaged.
Every time I see them, this is all I can think of:
So I keep waiting for the tree to turn back into a person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
As soon as we got out of the car, I immediately thought of Honduras, so I had to take this picture.
I love all of the plants that grow through rocks and the tiny flowers
Though we weren't far from the city, it felt like we were far into the mountains. I love the green!
#buildingsthatwishtheyweretrees
This castle is still used as a vacation home for some lucky family
I couldn't get the camera to focus quite on the actual flower 😭😭
I always seem to drift towards open water
This is the original hotel. Some of the baths are located across the street from the hotel, so the bridge on the left was built for hotel stayers. This way, they wouldn't have to walk in the cold air while still wet. :)
Oh look, another old church! I just love them.
These trees look like they were painted to look camouflaged.
Every time I see them, this is all I can think of:
So I keep waiting for the tree to turn back into a person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

😂 tree back into a person. What cool trees!
ReplyDeleteThe castle is a VACATION home?? Whoa.
All that green is gorgeous 😍
What a beautiful hotel. Were you able to go inside?
Love the old church and all the nature you saw. So beautiful that it reminded you of Honduras, too ❤️