Dinner with ED :)
On Sunday, my good friend Gabriella and I were invited over to my cousins Emily and Dan's home for dinner. Remember them?
They also had a girl from Winnemucca, Olivia, with two of her roommates for us to meet and get to know better. They were all very sweet, and the food was fantastic! Emily made orange rolls. Orange rolls! I couldn't believe my luck; I thought I would have to wait until Thanksgiving to have them again! Dan had never had them before, so Emily wanted him to be able to try them. I was certainly willing to be her guinea pig on how they rated compared to others. Hers definitely tied with the best ones.
We played Farkle (I creamed everyone!) and Smurf. Greg also popped in for some rolls and to hang out with us.
I am so glad I get to be near so much family here! :)
They also had a girl from Winnemucca, Olivia, with two of her roommates for us to meet and get to know better. They were all very sweet, and the food was fantastic! Emily made orange rolls. Orange rolls! I couldn't believe my luck; I thought I would have to wait until Thanksgiving to have them again! Dan had never had them before, so Emily wanted him to be able to try them. I was certainly willing to be her guinea pig on how they rated compared to others. Hers definitely tied with the best ones.
We played Farkle (I creamed everyone!) and Smurf. Greg also popped in for some rolls and to hang out with us.
I am so glad I get to be near so much family here! :)

I just read all of your previous posts. So fun!! I'm so glad you get to be by so much family too. That's the best! I am currently working on Reagan's Batman Princess Dress. Just wait until you see it. You are going to die!! I'm so pleased with how it's coming out. Love you lots!
ReplyDelete~Jess
ORANGE ROLLS??!! I'm jealous. :)
ReplyDelete