Salt Lake City! :)

Homecoming Week/week-end was last week-end.  On Saturday, They had a homecoming parade.  It was really fun, but it also made me a little sad, because the marching band was in it, and I miss my little brother.  Then we lost our football game to Oregon State.  We were doing well, until the fourth quarter.

That night, I went up to Salt Lake City to hang out with my good friend Maylee!  She is going to LDS Business College to become a Medical Assistant.  We walked around Temple Square, and I was struck by the incredible beauty of that place.  It is a HUGE temple! I mean, I knew it wasn't small, but it just appeared massive and celestial.  I had a good time just chatting and walking about.
Look how tiny that tree seems! :)
So, I do not have a car, or a bike, or any mode of transportation besides my feet.  Instead, I hitchhike with Doug and Holly.  :)  They were kind enough to drive me all the way to SLC, and they went on a date while May and I hung out.  In the end, we were by a light post, and Doug and Holly wanted a couple of pictures together.  Then the three of us took a picture.  It turned out pretty cute:


As cute as this one is, it was not as cute at first :)  The first attempt, Doug squished my face too hard, and my glasses went sqawahmpish.  It was pretty funny :)

In other news, last Sunday, my uncle Mike had us over for another BYU Sunday, and my grandma told us some amazing stories about her parents.  I am so glad I could be there for that.  :)

Lots of Love!
Miss Lauren Leigh :)

(One day I will figure out how to do a cool signature :) )

Comments