...And a Disney New Year!
After New Year's and after Jessica, Doug-Doug, Abigail, and Emmeline went home, my family and I drove up to Disneyland! It was the first time Doug, my brother, had been since he got back from his mission. Disney is huge in my family. I love it to pieces, and I wish I could work for them some day, but I think I will have to settle for visiting often. :)
My dad's mom came with us, which brought back wonderful memories. She used to come with us when we would go over Halloween, but she hasn't for a long time. We rode just about everything, drew pictures, had fun, ate corn dogs (I had a cheese dog) and drank lots of hot chocolate. It was still a bit chilly.
One of my absolute FAVORITE things about Disney's California Adventure is World of Color. It is an epic water show including fire, movie clips, music, color, lasers, and for me, tears. It is beautiful and just touches my heart, as does everything Disney. In addition, we were able to view the parade, the fireworks, and Fantasmic!, which included treat boxes, yum! I decided I enjoy It's a Small World better at Christmas time.
Only fun activities included going to see The Laughing Stock and Co. show, where both Doug and I were called up on stage to participate!
I never noticed how much shorter Aurora is compared to Phillip. :)
Sunday, we drove home, went to Sacrament meeting, and then Doug and I drove back to Provo. It was a lot harder than I expected to come back! But I think I'm in the swing of things again. :)
Dreaming of Disney,
Miss Lauren Leigh :)
My dad's mom came with us, which brought back wonderful memories. She used to come with us when we would go over Halloween, but she hasn't for a long time. We rode just about everything, drew pictures, had fun, ate corn dogs (I had a cheese dog) and drank lots of hot chocolate. It was still a bit chilly.
One of my absolute FAVORITE things about Disney's California Adventure is World of Color. It is an epic water show including fire, movie clips, music, color, lasers, and for me, tears. It is beautiful and just touches my heart, as does everything Disney. In addition, we were able to view the parade, the fireworks, and Fantasmic!, which included treat boxes, yum! I decided I enjoy It's a Small World better at Christmas time.
Only fun activities included going to see The Laughing Stock and Co. show, where both Doug and I were called up on stage to participate!
He was... actually, I don't remember what he was.... I was the bank teller! I got to tell people about free churros! :)
One of my favorite things are carousels. Doug and Nick were nice enough to ride one with me!
My favorite classic Disney Princess is Aurora, and I also really love Prince Phillip. I have never noticed this statue before, and I just love it! :)
I never noticed how much shorter Aurora is compared to Phillip. :)
Sunday, we drove home, went to Sacrament meeting, and then Doug and I drove back to Provo. It was a lot harder than I expected to come back! But I think I'm in the swing of things again. :)
Dreaming of Disney,
Miss Lauren Leigh :)



Comments
Post a Comment