Coming Home


When I first came home, my mom and I would ride our bikes most mornings.  We would normally ride around a new park near our neighborhood that has a lovely lake.


My brother married his sweetheart Holly on May 3rd in the Mesa Arizona Temple.  All my pictures from that are on my camera, which is dead...Maybe later there will be pics :)

The following weekend we had an open house back home.  My Aunt Melanie came to help.  This is her filling up mini cupcakes with batter using a frosting bag.  What an ingenious idea!


We've had some pretty incredible sunsets lately.


So, I have a friend named Stetson who tells everyone he meets that he is going to be president in 2040. Someone else decided to make bumper stickers for him.  I found this on a co-workers car.


This picture does not do this truck justice.  It is a gorgeous purple, and I adore it.  I would love to have a truck like this one!


Coming home was great, and I've liked being able to work.  Not to mention being around family all the time!


Comments