A story through Photos

Hey y'all!

Here are some pictures I've taken that either go with previous posts, preview future ones, or I just like 'em.  Enjoy! :)


 My Aunt Melanie came to visit around Halloween time, and we hiked Y mountain! (Cousin Greg came too. (: )


Our Jamba Juice (for a food costume contest) had a Harry Potter theme.  They included many of the books in several different languages.


My cousin David came to visit his sister and added this to the schedule :)


One weekend, Kaitlyn and I went to visit her aunt and uncle.  We went to their ward party where we frosted sugar cookies.  This was mine :)


So, living in Helaman Halls, you must have a meal plan.  The meal plan is the same for everyone, and you have $1,950 for one semester.  For FOOD.  Kaitlyn and I had wayyyy too much left over (left over money is forfeited), but we discovered Campus Floral, a flower/gift shop, accepts meal plans as a form of payment.  So we went on a shopping spree! :)


I found this in Disneyland.  My favorite part?  They included a dinglehopper :)


Kaitlyn - in the middle of our dance party :)


Kaitlyn gave me this tiny elephant, and I added the jewel and the feather.  Her name is Esmerelda :)


I was walking up the Joseph F. Smith Building stairs, and I found rainbows!


Our vending machines sometimes get a little to excited and try to have a party.


My R.A. is a photography major, and she took this photo of me for an assignment.  She had to use the primary colors in her photo.


Jellyfish at the SharkReef


I'm not quite sure where I took this or why I put it up... I think it is from Caeser's Palace.


From the Paris hotel on the strip


We had a lot of fun in the gift shop :)

I had trouble loading the video of Hillary jumping into the pool, but if you click HERE, you should be able to see it! :)


The Saturday before Hillary(on the left) and Kaitlyn (right) left, wewent on a trip to Einstein's Bagels.  While we were there, it began to snow. 
Hard.
We were so cold and covered in snow! :)


This was my hair, covered in snow.


My brother Doug and I went up to Ogden to visit family, and I found this HUGE book about pioneers!


The flowers Kaitlyn sent me when she left.


Oh, I love Ballroom!! I will do a post on this eventually!


Just a typical Friday afternoon at BYU.  People built a cardboard castle. 


I recently learned how to make bread!  My sister gave me the recipe about two weeks ago, and as of today, I have made 18 loaves.  It is DELICIOUS.  :)

I hope you enjoy these!

Love,
Miss Lauren Leigh

Comments

  1. Looks like you are having fun and creating all kinds of memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy mega post!! And I love all of the pictures! The castle is soo random, but I love it. Wish I could see that and all of these adventures in person. That snow on the way to Einstein's Bagels is crazy! I had no idea what the picture of were hair was until I read the description below it. Insane. And wow, I had no idea that the tiered platter Kaitlyn bought was that gigantic! The Harry Potter books in different languages is soo cool. I'm flattered you make that bread so often! I want to try it with cinnamon butter on top too :) Is that Pioneer book at Grandma's? That is huge. The flowers Kaitlyn sent you are gorgeous and I want to see you compete in Ballroom Dancing one day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment