So. Many. Things.
I am officially done with my Freshman year of college! I took my last final today, and now I wait for grades.
In the mean time, this is what I've been doing:
That's right. Packing. You never really know how many things you have until you attempt to pack it all up. :)
Love ya!
Miss Lauren Leigh
P.S., I submitted my mission papers on Saturday! Now I am waiting to receive my call :)
In the mean time, this is what I've been doing:
That's right. Packing. You never really know how many things you have until you attempt to pack it all up. :)
Love ya!
Miss Lauren Leigh
P.S., I submitted my mission papers on Saturday! Now I am waiting to receive my call :)
I hope you are de-cluttering as well. There is only so much room in the truck.
ReplyDeleteLAUREN!! That's awesome!! I can't wait to hear!!! Maybe they'll send you to Jersey! ;)
ReplyDelete