Miss Kaitlyn

Wow.  Life is insane.  But still awesome :)

Just a bit of catch-up, the first block of classes ended at the end of February, and my roommate went home to prepare for her mission.  That means I have the room to myself!  It is fun, but it gets lonely really easily.  I combat the loneliness by keeping my door open often and invading other people's rooms.  :)  It was truly a joy to have Kaitlyn as my roommate.  We got along very well, never fought, and just had so much fun together.  We hung out often, had movie nights, ate LOTS of ice cream, and experienced numerous adventures.  When she left, she had extra money on her meal plan, so she sent me some beautiful flowers!

See ya in 2 years!  (She will only be gone 18 months, but I leave after her :)  ).

Speaking of which, I am currently working on my mission papers, and I'm almost done!  I will submit them in April, so I will receive my call in May.  Don't worry, I'll probably write a post that is far too long all about wherever I'm going :)

Love,
Miss Lauren Leigh

Comments