Concerts, burritos, and sick
So, here at BYU at the HFAC (Harris Fine Arts Center) they have something called Concerts at Noon, and every Friday at noon they have a short, free concert in the lobby of the building at it is always beautiful.
I love life. It truly is wonderful. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such lovely people willing to share with me part of their lives.
" 'But what if I fall?' Oh but my darling, what if you fly?" -e.h.
Friday evening I ended up on a blind date with a nice young man and we went to Color Me Mine! I loved it. I have some pictures, but more details will have to wait until Wednesday when we get our pieces so we can see a before and after photo. :)
So, I love my roommate RileighAnne Messina Teancuma Cook. She's fabulous. And sometimes, like this weekend, we decide the best idea is to build a blanket fort and hang out in it all night. I love it so much :) However, we decided it was a good idea to leave to go buy burritos at midnight with friends. It was SUCH a great night, and we couldn't stop laughing! Poor Matt was the only man, and we used the opportunity to ask him about dating and men and such, hahaha
For the past while, I have had an awful cold, but I've tried to go on as if I didn't. But today, I was feeling pretty gross, so we just hung out in the blanket fort watching "Fuller House" and studying. It has been my first lazy Saturday in ages, and I've been enjoying it quite a lot.
I love life. It truly is wonderful. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such lovely people willing to share with me part of their lives.
" 'But what if I fall?' Oh but my darling, what if you fly?" -e.h.
I wish I could have listened to the concert!! I spy a harp! And I'm so sorry yesterday was such a rough day, physically. Don't wear yourself out!! And now I'm going to go watch Fuller House...
ReplyDelete