Hello
So I am sure all of you readers are very anxious to hear about all my experiences leading up to tomorrow, which is MY FIRST DAY AS A COLLEGE STUDENT! I suppose not all of that needed to be capitalized, but it is more fun to look at. :)
Well, I am extremely anxious to tell you, but in case you haven't noticed already, I really love to have pictures to go with my posts since I am not very adept at describing things. The only problem is my camera uses a memory stick, not an SD card, and I do not currently have a converter. I only have a SD card reader. So, most of it will have to wait. However, I will tell you that I am having a blast! This experience so far has been great and exciting and adventurous, and I cannot wait to see what comes next. I am very, very happy to report that saying good-bye to my family was not as difficult as I feared, though there were definitely some tears shed. I know it is time for this next phase in my life, and I am ready for a new escapade. Though I wish I could give my mom one more big hug, share one more laugh with Nicholas, and get one more piece of advice from my dad, I am not suffering from homesickness. ( As long as I don't dwell on saying good-bye, but hello (: )
Well, I am extremely anxious to tell you, but in case you haven't noticed already, I really love to have pictures to go with my posts since I am not very adept at describing things. The only problem is my camera uses a memory stick, not an SD card, and I do not currently have a converter. I only have a SD card reader. So, most of it will have to wait. However, I will tell you that I am having a blast! This experience so far has been great and exciting and adventurous, and I cannot wait to see what comes next. I am very, very happy to report that saying good-bye to my family was not as difficult as I feared, though there were definitely some tears shed. I know it is time for this next phase in my life, and I am ready for a new escapade. Though I wish I could give my mom one more big hug, share one more laugh with Nicholas, and get one more piece of advice from my dad, I am not suffering from homesickness. ( As long as I don't dwell on saying good-bye, but hello (: )
Oh I am soo glad!! I can't wait until you get a converter so I can see pictures!! :)
ReplyDelete