Update!
So the rest of my trip was filled with fun, laughter, singing, and no photos!
Some people have been asking about my Tuesday videos. I decided I'm not going to do them every Tuesday - I will run out of videos too fast! So I will post videos when I find cute ones. :)
Life has been busy between my jobs and preparing for college... Though most of that preparation is mental. I haven't done much to pack or collect things.
Well, I did find this cute video, but I'm sure most have seen it already. If not, enjoy! :)
Some people have been asking about my Tuesday videos. I decided I'm not going to do them every Tuesday - I will run out of videos too fast! So I will post videos when I find cute ones. :)
Life has been busy between my jobs and preparing for college... Though most of that preparation is mental. I haven't done much to pack or collect things.
Well, I did find this cute video, but I'm sure most have seen it already. If not, enjoy! :)
WHEN DO YOU LEAVE??? I'm going to miss you :(
ReplyDelete