Andalucía Day 2

Oh man, sorry about the picture overload, there is just SO MUCH I want to share!

Friday, we went to Granada!

While there, we went to see a Renaissance cathedral and the chapel where the Catholic Kings of Spain are buried with their daughter, Juana la Loca and her husband Fernando el Hermoso.

Cathedral:




Following that, we went to see La Alhambra, a famous Arabic palace (I think it was a paalace... it was huge!).  To make a long story short, 6 people couldn't go with the guide, so Mikaela and I gladly volunteered to be two of the six that would walk without a guide, and we had A BLAST!

This place is absolutely stunning!

We have decided there is nothing like an Arabic garden.  They are stunning. :)





So, there is this one ad here in Spain for Ray-bans that is so strange... let me see if I can find it:


So awkward, right?

So it has become a running joke when ever we see it or a key hole or anything, we say #ittakescourage...


More flowers and things...











We hung out with Emma and Hanna as well, which was SO MUCH FUN! I love them so much, they are such sweethearts :)

And we took fun photos ;)







The architecture was also breathtaking




I love this photo of Mikaela :)


And we loved more gardens we found :)










Earlier, we were all matching, and we wanted to take a picture, but we were tired...


That night, we drove up a mountain to see it lit up at night


A bad picture of our matching colors


I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeed all the beauty of Andalucía.  How the arabic influence has melded with the Spanish culture is absolutely breathtaking.

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, the gardens, the architecture, the picture of you by the windows/door?, the picture of Mikaela near the water, you and your friends, the gardens again, the flowers, the advertisement for... wait, what?! So awkward...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment