Birthday! Woo hoo!
So last Wednesday was my birthday! My family and I actually celebrated it on the Saturday before. It was great! We went to eat at Roy's and then opened presents.
They took a picture of us at Roy's. I thought it turned out well. :)
The day before my birthday, at work, my cubicle was decorated with streamers, and they brought me cake! Deee-licious!
On my actual birthday, My mom and I went to 7-11 to get free slurpees. Then it was time to go to the airport!
Mom and Nick at the restaurant where we picked up some dinner.
Nick and I on the plane.
While on the plane, I read Les Mis while listening to the musical! What a great combo :)
We flew to Philadelphia, then drove to New York for my cousin Emily's wedding. Our flight ended up being delayed two hours, so we arrived at 3:00 am EST. More to come about the trip!
They took a picture of us at Roy's. I thought it turned out well. :)
The day before my birthday, at work, my cubicle was decorated with streamers, and they brought me cake! Deee-licious!
On my actual birthday, My mom and I went to 7-11 to get free slurpees. Then it was time to go to the airport!
Mom and Nick at the restaurant where we picked up some dinner.
Nick and I on the plane.
While on the plane, I read Les Mis while listening to the musical! What a great combo :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mJ08-pyDLg&feature=BFa&list=ULe9GtPX6c_kg
ReplyDelete