Saturday was our last day in New York. The night before, Jessica, Doug, Nicholas, Abigail, and I shared one room while my parents had their own room. They sent us a text saying to be all ready at 8:30. The next morning, we eagerly arose and proceeded to prepare for the day ahead. We didn't need an alarm, Abby always wakes up at around 6 or so.
Continuing to be secretive, we all got on a subway! It was exciting because it was our first time. :)
Finally, we reached our destination. The Empire State Building! I was so happy we had the chance to see it since we had to leave that afternoon for Pennsylvania for the wedding reception.
The building had a marvelous design.
 |
| This is in the entrance of the building |
 |
| Bryant Park |
 |
| The Chrysler building, which for most of my life I thought was the Empire State Building :) |
 |
| I think this is the financial district |
 |
| Statue of Liberty |
 |
| View from the top |
The reception was outdoors and beautiful in Collegeville, PA, which is near Valley Forge.
 |
| My little cousin took this picture |
 |
| This is her :) |
I am still overjoyed I could be a part of my cousin's wedding and visit New York. (Broadway?! (: )
Oh, did I mention my mom made Emily's wedding dress? Yes, she IS spectacular, isn't she? :)
Comments
Post a Comment