Tuesday Videos part III
Don't worry, this week won't be about cats again. :)
So, recently I have been reading the unabridged Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. It is a fantastic book! Some parts are somewhat tedious, but overall it is a great novel. It is also a wonderful musical. I haven't seen it, but I have heard the music!
I am excessively excited because there is a movie coming out in December - a musical version.
Here is the movie trailer! (It gives me goosebumps, every time I watch it. )
So, recently I have been reading the unabridged Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. It is a fantastic book! Some parts are somewhat tedious, but overall it is a great novel. It is also a wonderful musical. I haven't seen it, but I have heard the music!
I am excessively excited because there is a movie coming out in December - a musical version.
Here is the movie trailer! (It gives me goosebumps, every time I watch it. )
I am so excited for this movie too!! Let's go see it together!!
ReplyDelete