Week 4
It's Tuesday, and you know what that means!
This past weekend, my brother, some friends, and I have been having a Lord of the Rings marathon! I do like those movies a lot, though they terrify me and they are a little bit gross. Mainly, it's Legolas. He is my favorite character! I mean, who doesn't like the elves?
Anyway, there is one part in the second film where Aragorn asks Legolas what he can see with his elf eyes. (They are following some Orcs who kidnapped Mary and Pippin, two hobbits). Legolas replies, "They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!"
Well, some person decided to make a remix of this line, and I find it hilarious!
Here you go!
This past weekend, my brother, some friends, and I have been having a Lord of the Rings marathon! I do like those movies a lot, though they terrify me and they are a little bit gross. Mainly, it's Legolas. He is my favorite character! I mean, who doesn't like the elves?
Anyway, there is one part in the second film where Aragorn asks Legolas what he can see with his elf eyes. (They are following some Orcs who kidnapped Mary and Pippin, two hobbits). Legolas replies, "They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!"
Well, some person decided to make a remix of this line, and I find it hilarious!
Here you go!
I have only seen the Lord of The Rings once, and I do not remember the story line at all! hah and I do own all of them with the extended versions
ReplyDelete