In the morning, my mom, Jessica, Abigail and I walked to Central Park while my dad and Nicholas went to the Apple Store. It was really cool, it only had a small glass box with an apple sign hanging in it. You went in the box, and you could go down stairs or take an elevator to go underground where the store was.
Central Park is lovely. We took some pictures while we were there.
Friday was the day my cousin Emily got married! She was married in the LDS Manhattan Temple, which is so beautiful and unique! The first two floors are part of the temple, but the third floor is an entire meetinghouse. All of us who hadn't gone on missions and weren't married hung out in the lobby and watched the kiddos. Then it was time to wait outside for the Bride and Groom. Emily looked absolutely gorgeous! She was glowing and so happy.
 |
| Jessica and my niece Abigail |
After the wedding, we all walked to Central Park for some boxed lunches.
 |
| I love her blue shoes! |
We walked around some more and decided to go to Serendipity. It was AMAZING! I got cheesecake, which was so light and fluffy. My dad got their famous frozen hot chocolate. A name could not be more fitting! :)
No, I did not take this picture, but this is what the dessert looks like, and we sat at that table in front of the giant clock :)
Comments
Post a Comment