5 Things I Love About the Atlanta Airport

The Atlanta Airport is one of my absolute favorite places to have a layover, and here are just a couple of reasons why:

5. They have very pretty, modern light fixtures and decorations



4. There is an amazing high speed train that can take you from concourse to concourse very quickly

3. If you don't feel like taking a train, or you have a lot of extra time on your hands, there are lots of beautiful things to look at while walking, like beautiful glass windows





or leafy light fixtures



Or a bunch of history about Atlanta and the Civil War (sorry, no picture!)

2. They have a lot of floor to ceiling windows, allowing me to participate in one of my favorite activities: observation, specifically of planes being loaded.





But my number one reason why I love the Atlanta airport is the live music you can hear in the food court: pianists or jazz musicians like this here performer.


P.S., Anyone know what this Duty-Free America store thing means?  Hey thanks. :)


Comments

  1. Ahhhh, live music. What a treat! And those glass window art things are beautiful, I wish I could see them in person. And the Duty-free shops (or stores) are retail outlets that are exempt from the payment of certain local or national taxes and duties, on the requirement that the goods sold will be sold to travelers who will take them out of the country. I am so wiki-smart.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment