Alcalá
AKA where I am living here in Spain as well as one of the oldest cities and the birth place of Miguel de Cervantes (the famous writer of the classic, Don Quixote). It is beautiful and the university here is sprawled throughout the city, so you'll be walking around and find these beautiful old buildings with signs on the side letting you know what college you are passing.
Today we received a tour of this great historical city.
But first, some other photos:
Here is the view from our window
I was trying to get a photo of how tiny the elevator is, but it wasn't working, hahaha
Today we received a tour of this great historical city.
But first, some other photos:
Here is the view from our window
I was trying to get a photo of how tiny the elevator is, but it wasn't working, hahaha
There is a square near the middle of town called La Plaza de Cervantes
Here is one of the examples of the buildings from the university
Inside of one of the grocery stores
And I thought these were hilarious
And here are a bunch of fotos from our tour
.....
Okay, they aren't loading and I need to go to bed. I'll try again tomorrow.
Besos!






So sad about all those photos. But the pringoooals??! Amazing, haha. And is that all meat? Are those pig legs?
ReplyDelete