Take-off
OH MY GOODNESS I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
I am sitting in the Las Vegas airport waiting to board my flight to Atlanta where I will take another flight to Madrid! Truly, this is incredible. I am so excited and grateful for this opportunity to go on this Study Abroad. HOORAY!
I will be using this blog to post my adventures, thoughts, and experiences while traveling around Spain :)
ENJOY!
I am sitting in the Las Vegas airport waiting to board my flight to Atlanta where I will take another flight to Madrid! Truly, this is incredible. I am so excited and grateful for this opportunity to go on this Study Abroad. HOORAY!
I will be using this blog to post my adventures, thoughts, and experiences while traveling around Spain :)
ENJOY!
| Home sweet Home, so long! |
Oh man, I can't even imagine how you must've been feeling! So excited, antsy, nervous, tired, oh man. But you're there! And I love you!
ReplyDelete