Royal Botannical Gardens

Monday night, for Family Home Evening, we went to the Royal Botanical Gardens!  It is a beautiful garden that is divided into sections, such as medicinal plants, fruit trees, water plants, and so on.

Mikaela and I both wore shirts from school! She has BYU, I am wearing a shirt from La Universidad de Alcalá, of which Alcalingua is a part.


Honestly, selfies are always more fun :)


Now you get to enjoy an overload of photos of flowers :)






















Mikaela was CONVINCED she had found a hidden Mickey in the fountain


I was so excited, my gum fell out of my mouth, haha


After the flowers, we headed over to el jardín Retiro,


where we ate ice cream (Look, gummy bears!)


and jumped on some boats and went rowing!


Overall a great day :)


Comments

  1. Okay, I busted up laughing OUT LOUD when I read about the hidden Mickey Mouse and your gum!! HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment