Madrid
Wednesday was the day we got to enjoy our classes for the first time! I am taking a course on Spanish literature and on Spanish Civilization. Both seem to be very interesting but also taught in completely different styles. We go to school at a place called Alcalingua, where there is another group from Asia studying Spanish.
After class and lunch, Professor Williams took us to Madrid!
First we took a train
And then the metro
and then we arrived in Madrid, which is TAN bella!! I loooooooove this city. We went on a brief tour of the city and saw the outsides of many pretty buildings
I even found a Steak N' Shake here!!
To finish off the night, we went and had drinking chocolate and churros, which is quite possibly the best treat I have ever had in my life.
TE AMO ESPAÑA!
After class and lunch, Professor Williams took us to Madrid!
First we took a train
And then the metro
and then we arrived in Madrid, which is TAN bella!! I loooooooove this city. We went on a brief tour of the city and saw the outsides of many pretty buildings
![]() |
| Apparently one of these shops has amazing caramelos |
![]() |
| Statue of Miguel de Cervantes |
![]() |
| Extreme interpretive dance |
I even found a Steak N' Shake here!!
To finish off the night, we went and had drinking chocolate and churros, which is quite possibly the best treat I have ever had in my life.
TE AMO ESPAÑA!























Steak N' Shake!! I love that place! That's so funny that there is one there in Madrid!
ReplyDeleteThat interpretive dancer is seriously taking it to the next level.
ReplyDelete