More Madrid

So Monday, we had Family Home Evening, which basically consisted of going to see a movie.  We went to see Captain America: Civil War, and it was a blast!  I think one of my favorite parts was walking around with 23 tickets all stuck together.

On Tuesday, it was raining BUCKETS and BUCKETS, but we didn't want to miss a single day to explore, so we decided to go to el Retiro, a park in Madrid, specifically to see a place known as the Crystal Palace, which has been on my bucket list for years.  We had quite a few adventures on the way, including going to a cow house (which had nothing to do with cows) and took pictures with Athena.


















Unfortunately, the palace was closed due to the rain. :(


On the way back, we took pictures pretending to be statues, haha


Also I thought this view was pretty


We also went to get chocolate and churros, which we always love :)



Overall, a great day in Madrid :)

Comments

  1. The windows on the gardens? Greenhouse? Whatever that room is. Wow. I love it. And I think it's awesome you included the tidbit about how you loved carrying 23 tickets, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment